How to Add a Credit Card to a Company
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Data” tab and the “Companies” subtab.
2. Click on the company to which you want to add a credit card and click on “Edit.”
3. In the third page of the dialog box, in the “Credit Cards” section, enter the card name (Visa, etc.) and the name of the financial institution.
4. Select the account (it automatically selects the account “2140 – Credit Cards Payable”, but you can type another one), and enter the expiration date.
5. To add another credit card, click on “Add a credit card”, and repeat the process. However, make sure that you select a different account, or create another one.
6. To add an account to the chart of accounts, click on “+” next to “Select an account” and on “Finish” when you are done (everything should be filled out automatically).
7. Click on “Finish.”
You have now added a credit card to a company.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you add a credit card to a company.
In the selector in the upper left corner, select the company to which you want to add a credit card.
Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Credit Cards” subtab.
In the “Credit Cards” section, enter the name of the card, the name of the financial institution, and the expiration date.
Select the account of the chart of accounts. The software automatically selects “2140 – Credit Cards Payable.”
To add a second credit card to this company, click on “Add a credit card.”
Enter the name of the second card, the name of its financial institution, and its expiration date.
The second card must have a different account from the first card. Create a new account by clicking on the plus sign. The fields will automatically be filled out. You can change them if you want. Click on “Finish.”
The credit cards will now be assigned to a different account of the chart.