How to Add a Document to a Contact’s File
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Data” tab and the “Contacts” subtab.
2. Click on the contact to which you want to add a document.
3. Click on “Edit” at the top right.
4. In the seventh page of the dialog box, click on “Select a file” to add a document.
5. Browse your computer, and upload the document.
6. To add more than one document, click on “Select a file” again.
7. Click on “Finish.”
You have now added a document to a contact.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you add a document to a specific contact.
Go to the “Data” tab and the “Contacts” subtab. Click on the contact. Click on “Edit.”
Go to the last page of the dialog box. Click on “Select a file,” and browse your computer to find the document.