How to Add the Income of Laundry Facilities
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Collections” subtab.
2. In the selector at the top left, click on the property that received income for laundry facilities.
3. Click on “Invoicing” at the top right.
4. Select the date of the income.
5. Tick “Building” in the “Assignation” column.
6. Select the account “4020 – Laundry service.”
7. Describe the income (example: “laundry services/facilities,” “laundromat,” etc.).
8. Enter the amount of the income.
9. Click on “Finish.”
10. Go back to the “Collections” subtab.
11. The name of the “payer” will automatically be the owner’s. To remove it, click on “X” next to the name. To change it, click on it, and select another contact, or create a new one by clicking on “Add” at the top right. Enter the names “Laundry” and “Services,” and click on “Finish” and on “OK.”
12. To account for this income, enter the date when you want to account for this income in “Payment Date.”
13. Select the payment method, and reenter the amount of the income.
You have now added the income of laundry facilities.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you add the income of laundry facilities.
Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Collections” subtab.
Click on “Invoicing” in the upper right corner.
In the “Assignation” column, tick “Property,” and select the property that generates income from its laundry facilities.
Select the account “4020 – Laundry service,” or another account if you prefer.
Enter a description, such as “Laundry facilities.”
Enter the amount of this income.
Select the date when you want to account for the income.
Click on “Finish,” and on the three lines in the upper left corner.
The payer will automatically be the landlord of the property. To change it, click on the name of the landlord, untick the landlord, and select a different payer. You can create a new payer by clicking on “Add.” Enter the name of the new payer, which can be “Laundry” and “Facilities,” and click on “Finish.” Click on “OK.”
To account for the income, enter the date of payment, the payment method, and the amount.