How to Ask Revenu Québec for Your Transmitter Number
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
2. Click on “Fillable PDF Document.”
3. Tick “Registration.”
4. Enter your enterprise number, if applicable, or your last and first name.
5. Enter your home address (address, city, province, country, and postal code) or your company’s.
6. Tick “Commercial software” next to “Type of Software.”
7. Enter the name of the software (“Proprio Expert”).
8. Enter “31” under “RL slip” and the number of RL-31 slips that you need (usually 1 per tenant).
9. Enter the last and first name of the resource person (the person Revenu Québec can communicate with) and their telephone number.
10. Tick “RL-31 slip” under “Type of RL slip.”
11. Tick the person’s language of communication.
12. Repeat steps 9 to 11 for the other resource persons, if applicable.
13. Click on the download icon at the top right of the document (downward arrow) to download the document.
14. Send the document via email to email@example.com. You will receive your transmitter number via email within 2 or 3 business days.
You have now asked Revenu Québec for your transmitter number.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you ask Revenu Québec for your transmitter number.
If this is your first time generating RL-31 slips, you will need your transmitter number. This is what you need to do to receive it.
To ask for your transmitter number, go to this link, which you can find in the video description below.
Now, click on “Fillable PDF Document,” and fill out this form.
First, tick “Registration.”
If you have a Québec enterprise number, enter it here. If not, enter your first and last name here. Next, enter your home address and your email address.
Now, tick “Commercial software,” and enter the name of the software, which is “Proprio Expert.”
Write “31” under “RL slip,” and enter the number of slips you need. Usually, you need one per tenant, so enter the number of tenants you have. Nonetheless, Revenu Québec will give you double the amount of slips you asked for.
Next, enter the number of resource persons you need, and enter their personal information. The resource person is the person that Revenu Québec will contact if they need more information.
Tick “RL-31 slip,” and select the resource person’s language of communication.
Now, go back to the top of the page, and download the document by clicking on the printer in the upper right corner.
Finally, send this document to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive your transmitter number and your sequence of identification numbers via email within 2 or 3 business days.
This is what you need to generate your RL-31 slips with Proprio Expert.