How to Charge an Expense to a Managed Company (Method 2)
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Expenses” subtab.
2. In the selector at the top left, click on your company (the management company, not the one you want to invoice).
3. Find the expense that the managed company needs to be charged for, and click on it.
4. Click on “Charge” at the top right.
5. Select the date, and enter the invoice number if need be.
6. In the “Assignation” column, tick “Company,” and select the company that is charged for the expenses.
7. To add a management fee, enter the percentage next to “Management fees,” and click on “Management fees.” A row for the percentage will appear. The percentage applies itself to the row above it.
8. Click on “Finish.”
9. When you receive the payment, go to the “Collections” subtab, and enter the date of payment, the payment method, and the amount.
You have now charged a company for expenses.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is the second way to charge an expense to a managed company.
With this method, you can charge one of your expenses to a managed company.
Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Expenses” subtab.
In the selector in the upper left corner, select the management company.
Find the expense that you want to charge to the managed company, and click on it.
Click on “Charge” in the upper right corner.
Under “Assignation,” tick “Company,” and select the managed company.
Select the date, and enter the expense number.
If you want to add a management fee to this invoice, enter the percentage of the fee, and click on “Management fees.”
Then, click on “Finish.”
When you receive the payment, go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Collections” subtab.
Find the expense, and enter the date of payment, the payment method, and the amount.