How to Create a Deposit
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Deposits” subtab.
2. Click on “Add” at the top right, and you should see your collections in the “Collections” section.
3. Select the bank account where the collections are deposited.
4. Select the collections that have been deposited into the account.
5. Select the date of the deposit at the top right.
6. Click on “Finish.”
You have now created a deposit.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you create a deposit.
Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Deposits” subtab.
Click on “Add” in the upper right corner. Your collections will appear under “Collections.”
Select the bank account where the amounts were deposited.
Select only the collections that have been deposited into the account.
Since I have deposited all these collections, I can select them all.
Select the date of the deposit. Even though I might have received the cheques on different days, I deposited them all on the same day.
Click on “Finish.”