How to Create a Dispute
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Management” tab and the “Disputes” subtab.
2. Click on “Add” at the top right.
3. Describe the dispute in the “Description” section.
4. Enter the file number.
5. Select the registration date, the date of appearance, and the time of appearance.
6. Select the entity to which the dispute is assigned.
7. Enter the contacts involved in the dispute, or select them by clicking on “Select the involved contacts.”
8. When you receive the judgment, write a summary of it, and enter the date of reception and the verdict.
9. If you have any documents related to this dispute, click on “Next” and on “Select a file” to upload it.
10. Browse your computer to find the document, click on it, and click on “Open.”
11. Select the date of the document, and describe it if necessary.
12. Click on “Finish.”
You have now created a dispute.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you create a dispute.
Go to the “Management” tab and the “Disputes” subtab, and click on “Add” in the upper right corner.
Enter a description of the dispute, its file number, its registration date, your date of appearance, and your time of appearance.
Now, select the entity to which the dispute is assigned. For example, if the dispute is with a tenant that is not paying their rent, the dispute would be assigned to this tenant’s unit.
Click on “Select the involved contacts” to select the people who are involved in the dispute.
Select the contacts, and click on “OK.”
When you receive the summary of the judgement, enter the date when you received it, and enter a description of the summary.
Select the verdict of the dispute.
To add documents to this dispute, click on “Next” and on “Select a file,” and upload the documents.
Click on “Finish” when you are done creating the dispute.