How to Create a Note
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Communications” tab and the “Notes and Tasks” subtab.
2. Click on “Add” at the top right.
3. In the “Assignation” section, select the entity to which you assign the note.
4. Select “Note” next to “Type.”
5. Select the date of the note.
6. Write your note.
7. To assign another note to the same entity, click on “Add a note,” and repeat steps 4 to 6.
8. Click on “Finish.”
You have now created a note.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you create a note.
Go to the “Communications” tab and the “Notes and Tasks” subtab, and click on “Add” in the upper right corner.
Now, select the entity to which the note is assigned. If you want to assign the note to a specific person, tick “Contact,” and select the person.
Select the date of the note, write the note, and select “Note” next to “Type.”
Click on “Finish.”
This note will now be in this contact’s file.