How to Create a Service Call
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Communications” tab and the “Service Calls” subtab.
2. Click on “Add” at the top right.
3. Click on “Select an applicant” to select the person that requested the service call.
4. Tick the name of the applicant, and click on “OK.”
5. Select the date, the priority, and the status of the service call at the top right.
6. Select the entity (company, property, or unit) of the service call (example: the unit of the tenant that asks you to repair their sink).
7. Select the type of service call in the “Information” section.
8. Describe the service call (example: the sink is leaking).
9. Click on “Next” to enter any other information you deem necessary.
10. Click on “Finish.”
You have now created a service call.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you create a service call.
Go to the “Communications” tab and the “Service Calls” subtab, and click on “Add.”
Now, click on “Select the applicant” to select the person who requested the service call.
Select the person, and click on “OK.”
Select the entity to which this service call is assigned. For example, if a tenant requested that their broken door be repaired, you can select their unit.
If we keep this service call in mind, the type would be “Maintenance and repairs.”
Enter a description, which could be “The door needs to be changed.”
Select the date when the applicant requested the service call, and select the priority. If the service call is urgent, drag the priority to the right. If it is not, drag it to the left.
If you have not assigned this service call to someone, select the status “Unassigned,” or you can select another status, such as “In progress,” “Planned,” etc.
You can tick “Accepted” or “Refused” depending on whether you accept this service call or not.
Now, click on “Finish.”