How to Create a Supplier
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Data” tab and the “Suppliers” subtab.
2. Click on “Add” at the top right.
3. Enter the name of the supplier.
4. Select the account to which the supplier is assigned. When you assign an expense to this supplier, it will be entered in this account automatically.
5. Enter any other information you deem necessary.
6. Click on “Finish.”
You have now created a supplier.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you create a supplier.
Go to the “Data” tab and the “Suppliers” subtab. Click on “Add.”
Then, enter the name of the supplier.
You can select an account in the chart of accounts for this supplier.
When you assign an expense to this supplier, the expense will automatically be entered in the account you selected.
Click on “Finish” to create the supplier.