How to Create a Task
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Communications” tab and the “Notes and Tasks” subtab.
2. Click on “Add” at the top right.
3. In the “Assignation” section, select the entity to which you want to assign the task.
4. Select “Task” next to “Type.”
5. Select the date of the task.
6. Describe the task.
7. To assign another task to the same entity, click on “Add a note,” and repeat steps 4 to 6.
8. Click on “Finish.”
9. To use this task as a template for another task, open the task, and click on “Add” at the top right.
10. When the task is completed, tick “Completed.”
11. Click on “Save” at the top right of the “Notes and Tasks” subtab to make the completed tasks disappear. To view completed tasks, tick “Tasks – Completed” in the “Include” section.
12. To export the tasks in report format, click on “Report” at the top right.
You have now created a task.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you create a task.
Go to the “Communications” tab and the “Notes and Tasks” subtab, and click on “Add” in the upper right corner.
Select “Task” next to “Type” in the lower right corner.
Select the entity to which the task is assigned.
Select a date for this task, and enter a description of the task.
Now, click on “Finish.”
Click on the three lines to go back to the “Notes and Tasks” subtab.
Once the task is complete, tick “Completed,” and click on “Save.”
The completed task will disappear from the list.
If you want to see the completed tasks, tick “Tasks – Completed.”
Note that you can also see a report of the tasks by clicking on “Report” in the upper right corner.