How to Create a Work
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Management” tab and the “Works” subtab.
2. Click on “Add” at the top right.
3. Click on “Select an applicant” to select the person that requested the work.
4. Tick the name of the applicant, and click on “OK.”
5. At the top right, select the priority, and enter the work number.
6. Select the type of work in the “Information” section.
7. Describe the work (example: the sink is leaking).
8. Select the entity (company, property, or unit) of the work step (example: the unit of the tenant that asks you to repair their sink).
9. Describe the first work step.
10. Select the start date (and the end date if you know it) of the work step and its status.
11. To add labor costs, click on “Work Labors” at the bottom right of the work step in question.
12. Select the worker, and enter the number of minutes/hours worked and their hourly rate to know how much you owe them.
13. To add material costs, click on “Work Materials” at the bottom right of the work step in question.
14. Describe the materials, and enter the quantity and the unit price.
15. To add another work step, click on “Add a work step.”
16. Repeat steps 8 to 13 for the other work steps.
17. If you received job submissions for any work step, go to the third page of the dialog box, and click on “Select a file” to upload them.
18. Click on “Finish.”
19. To view the work report, click on “Report” at the top right.
You have now created a work.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you create a work.
Go to the “Management” tab and the “Works” subtab, and click on “Add” in the upper right corner.
In the “Applicant” section, click on “Select an applicant,” select the person that requested the work, and click on “OK.”
Now, select the type of work, and enter a description. For example, a broken window that needs to be replaced could be of the “Maintenance” type, and the description could simply be “Broken window needs replacing.”
Next, select the location where the work is taking place. In this case, it can be a specific unit.
Enter a description of the first work step. For example, it could be “Visual inspection.”
Select the start date, and the end date if you know it, of this step, and select its status. You can change the status as the work progresses and select the end date when this step is done.
Now, you can estimate the cost of labour by clicking on “Work labours.”
Select the worker. If they are not in your contacts, click on the plus sign to create them. Enter the duration of the worker’s job and their hourly rate. The software will calculate the amount.
Click on “Next.”
There, you can enter the materials for this step. Enter a description of the material, the quantity, and the unit price. When you are done, click on “Finish.”
If you have more steps for this work, click on “Add a work step,” and fill out the fields with the necessary information.
If you received job submissions for one or more of the work steps, click on the third page of the dialog box in the lower left corner, and click on “Select a file” to upload a document.
Click on “Finish.”
To see a report of this work, click on “Report” in the upper right corner.
There, you will be able to tick what you want to include in the report.
You can also send the report by email by clicking on “Send” in the upper right corner.