How to Create an Access for an Assistant
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Data” tab and the “Contacts” subtab.
2. Click on the contact you want to edit.
3. Click on “Edit” at the top right.
4. Enter the assistant’s email address.
5. In the fifth page of the dialog box, change the role of the user to “Assistant.”
6. To restrict the assistant’s access to specific companies, tick “Restriction by Company”, and select the companies.
7. Enter their username, password, and any other information you deem necessary. The assistant will receive their username and password by email.
8. Click on “Finish.”
You have now created an access for an assistant.
An assistant can see and edit all data like the manager but does not have access to the finances.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you create an access for an assistant.
Go to the “Data” tab and the “Contacts” subtab.
Click on the name of the assistant, and on “Edit” in the upper right corner. Enter the assistant’s email address.
Click on the fifth page of the dialog box in the lower left corner.
Change the role from “No access” to “Assistant.”
An assistant can view and modify all the data except for the finances.
Note that only the administrator can change the access rights of the users.
Tick “Restriction by Company,” and tick the companies to which you want the assistant to have access.
Make sure that you have entered the username and the password.
Once everything is filled out, click on “Finish” in the lower right corner.
The assistant will receive their login information via email.