How to Create an Appointment
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Communications” tab and the “Appointments” subtab.
2. Click on “Add” at the top right.
3. Enter the title of the appointment, and describe the appointment.
4. Select the date of the appointment, and enter the time and the duration.
5. If the appointment is for a visit with a potential tenant, tick “Entry Authorization” if/when you have the authorization of the current tenant to enter their unit.
6. Select the location of the appointment.
7. Click on “Select the attendees” to select the contacts that attend the appointment.
8. Select the attendees, and click on “OK.”
9. Click on “Send” and on “Finish.”
You have now created an appointment.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you create an appointment.
Go to the “Communications” tab and the “Appointments” subtab, and click on “Add” in the upper right corner.
Name your appointment, and enter a description of the appointment.
Select the date, time, and duration of the appointment.
Click on “Select the participants,” select the contacts that are invited to this appointment, and click on “OK.”
Click on “Finish.”