How to Delete a Contact Group
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Data” tab and the “Contacts” subtab.
2. Click on “+” next to “Contact Group.”
3. Select the group you want to delete under “Contact Group.”
4. Click on the three dots next to “Contact Group.”
5. Click on “Delete,” and answer “Yes” to the question.
6. Click on “OK.”.
You have now deleted a contact group.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you delete a contact group.
Go to the “Data” tab and the “Contacts” subtab.
Click on the plus sign next to “Contact groups.”
Now, you will select the group you want to delete.
Once you click on the group, you will see the contacts in the group. Click on the three dots here.
Next, click on “Delete,” and answer “Yes” to the question, which asks if you really want to delete the group.
Finally, click on “OK” to close the dialog box.
Note that, when you delete a contact group, there is no going back. Indeed, the deletion is permanent.