How to Delete an Expense
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Expenses” subtab.
2. Select the month and the supplier of the expense you want to delete to make the search easier.
3. Find the expense, and click on it.
4. If you have already paid the expense, click on “X” at the end of the row in the “Disbursements” section; if not, skip to step 5.
5. Click on “Delete” at the top right.
6. To delete the expense, answer “Yes” to the question that will appear.
You have now deleted an expense.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you delete an expense.
Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Expenses” subtab.
Select the month of the expense you want to delete.
To ease your search, you can also select the supplier of the expense.
Click on the expense you want to delete.
If the expense is not paid, you can click on “Delete” in the upper right corner. If it is paid, you must delete the payment of the expense before you delete the expense.
If you have paid this expense, the payment will be in the “Disbursements” section at the bottom of the page.
Click on the “X” at the end of the row of the payment.
Now, you can click on “Delete” in the upper right corner to delete the expense.
The software will ask you if you really want to delete the expense. Answer “Yes” to delete the expense.