How to Delete an Invoice Created Manually
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Collections” subtab.
2. In the selector at the top left, click on the company, the property, or the unit with the invoice that you want to delete.
3. Find the invoice you want to delete, and click on the date of payment (the invoice details should open).
4. Click on “Delete” at the top right.
5. To delete the invoice, answer “Yes” to the question that will appear.
You have now deleted an invoice.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you delete an invoice created manually.
Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Collections” subtab.
Click on the invoice you want to delete.
Click on “Delete” in the upper right corner.
The software will ask you if you really want to delete the invoice. Answer “Yes.”
You now know how to delete an invoice created manually.