How to Enter a Rent Payment Made in Multiple Installments
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Collections” subtab.
2. In the selector at the top left, click on the unit you want to modify.
3. Select the month that was paid in multiple installments.
4. Enter the date of the first installment, the payment method, and the amount. When the payment does not equal the total balance, a row will appear, so you can enter the following installment. The balance will decrease automatically.
5. Repeat step 4 for the following installments until the rent is paid in full.
You have now entered a rent paid in multiple installments.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you enter a rent payment made in multiple installments.
Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Collections” subtab.
You can select the specific unit of the payment you want to enter in the selector in the upper left corner.
Select the month that was paid in multiple installments.
Enter the date of payment, the payment method, and the amount of the first installment.
If you receive the next installment the following day, enter the date, the payment, and the amount of this installment.
Repeat this step for each installment. The balance will decrease automatically as you enter the amounts.
Once the rent is paid in full, the balance will be at zero, and there will be no blank rows.
You now know how to enter a rent payment made in multiple installments.