How to Manage Documents with Electronic Signatures
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Communications” tab and the “Signatures” subtab.
2. Select the month for which you want to see the signatures.
3. Tick all the options in the “Status” section. Now, you can see all the documents that need to be signed, the recipients, and the documents that have been opened and/or signed.
4. To resend any document, click on the document.
5. Click on “Resend” at the top right to send it to every recipient or on “Resend” at the lower right corner of a recipient’s section to only send the document to this specific recipient.
You can now manage documents with electronic signatures.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you manage documents with electronic signatures.
Go to the “Communications” tab and the “Signatures” subtab.
There, you will see the documents that have electronic signatures.
On the right, you can see the recipients, which documents have been seen and/or signed, and when they were seen and/or signed.
If you want to resend one of the documents, click on it, and click on “Resend” in the section of the recipient to which you want to resend said document. For example, if you want to resend this document to ***, click on “Resend” here.
Note that you can also create an access for a tenant to allow said tenant to sign a document directly on the platform.