How to Pay an Expense
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Disbursements” subtab.
2. Tick “Previous Balance Due.”
3. Select the month of the expense.
4. Find the expense you want to pay.
5. Enter the date of payment, the payment method (and the cheque number, if the expense is paid by cheque), the bank account, and the amount.
You have now paid an expense.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you pay an expense.
Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Disbursements” subtab.
Tick “Previous Balance Due” to see every expense payable, and find the expense that you have paid.
Select the date of payment, the payment method, and the account that was used to pay the expense, and enter the amount of the payment.