How to Search for a Document
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Documents” subtab.
2. Select the type of document that you want to find.
3. Select the month of the document if you know it.
4. Find the document that you are looking for.
5. To download the document, click on “⬇️” at the end of the row of this document.
You now know how to find a document.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you search for a document.
This is how you can quickly find a document that you have uploaded to your account.
Go to the “Documents” tab.
Select the type of document. For example, if you are looking for a document that you sent by email, select “Email – Attachments.”
Select the month when you uploaded the document.
Your document should now be in the list. To download it, click on the arrow at the end of the row.
Now, the document will be downloaded onto your computer.