How to Send a Report by Email
You can watch the video procedure or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the “Reports” tab.
2. Click on the report you want to send via email.
3. Select/tick the options for the report (period, assignation, include, contact, etc.).
4. Click on “Send” at the top right.
5. Next to the “Recipients” row, click on the icon of a person with a plus sign.
6. Select the recipient(s) of the email, and click on “OK.”
7. Tick “Individual Email” to send every recipient an email (this way, they will not see the other recipients).
8. Write a message if necessary.
9. Click on “Send.”
You have now sent a report by email.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Here is how you send a report by email.
Go to the “Reports” tab.
Click on the report you want to send by email.
Once you open the report, click on “Send” in the upper right corner.
At the end of the row, click on “Select the recipients.”
Select the people to which you want to send the report, and click on “OK.”
Write your message, and click on “Send.”
The people you selected will receive the report by email.