How to Account for Vacancies
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the “Finances” tab and the “Vacancies” subtab.
2. Select the month when the unit is vacant (the units that are vacant at this time will appear).
3. To modify the rent (amount lost due to the vacancy) of the unit, modify the amount at the end of the row for the unit in question.
4. Select the unit(s) that you want to account for.
5. Click on “Process the vacancies” at the top right. The vacancies will disappear, which means that they are accounted for in the general journal.
You have now accounted for vacancies.
Transcription of the Subtitles