How to Add a Bank Account
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the “Data” tab and the “Companies” subtab.
2. Click on the company to which you want to add a bank account.
3. Click on “Edit” at the top right.
4. In the third page of the dialog box, in the “Financial Institution” section, enter the name of the account’s financial institution, and select the account of the chart of accounts to which the bank account will be associated.
5. Enter the transit number, the financial institution number, and the account number, which are on a void cheque of the account.
6. If you want to add a second bank account, click on “Add a bank account,” and repeat the process. However, make sure that you select a different account of the chart of accounts.
7. To add an account to the chart of accounts, click on “+” next to “Select an account.”, and on “Finish” when you are done.
8. Click on “Finish.”
You have now added a bank account.
Transcription of the Subtitles