How to Add a Landlord to a Property
This video procedure is available with English subtitles. Start the video, click on “⚙️” and on “Subtitles,” and choose “English (Canada).”
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the “Data” tab and the “Properties” subtab.
2. Click on the property, and click on “Edit” at the top right.
3. In the “Landlords” section, add the contact information of the new landlord, or select them if they are already in your contacts.
4. To edit their contact information, click on “+” at the top right of the section and on “Edit.”
5. To add more than one owner, click on “Add” at the bottom left.
6. Click on “Finish.”
You have now added a landlord.
Transcription of the Subtitles
To add a landlord to a property, go to the “Data” tab and the “Properties” subtab.
Click on the property, and click on “Edit.”
Then, in the bottom section, enter the landlord’s information.
If the landlord is already in your contacts, click on “Select the landlords,” and choose them in your contact list.
If you want to add more information about the landlord, click on the plus sign and on “Edit.”
Enter the missing information, such as their address and their phone number.
When you are done, click on “Finish” to go back to the “Landlords” section.
If there is a second landlord, click on “Add,” and a second section will appear.
Then, you can enter the second landlord’s information.