How to Create a Chargeable Service
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the “Management” tab and the “Services” subtab.
2. In the selector at the top left, select the company for which you want to create the service(s).
3. Click on “Add” at the top right.
4. Find the account that best describes the service that you want to invoice (parking, snow removal, garage, etc.). If the account is not there, go to the bottom of the page, and select it.
5. Describe the service if need be, and enter the amount.
6. Click on “Finish.”
7. To invoice a tenant, go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Collections” subtab.
8. In the selector at the top left, select the unit you want to modify.
9. Click on “Invoicing” at the top right.
10. Make sure that the invoice is assigned to the right company, property, and unit.
11. Tick “Lease” in the “Assignation” column.
12. Click on “Services” next to “Add an item.”
13. Select the service you want to invoice.
14. Select the date at the top right.
15. Click on “Finish.” The service will be added to the rent of this unit in the “Collections” subtab.
You have now created a chargeable service.
Transcription of the Subtitles