How to Create a Dispute
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the “Management” tab and the “Disputes” subtab.
2. Click on “Add” at the top right.
3. Describe the dispute in the “Description” section.
4. Enter the file number.
5. Select the registration date, the date of appearance, and the time of appearance.
6. Select the entity to which the dispute is assigned.
7. Enter the contacts involved in the dispute, or select them by clicking on “Select the involved contacts.”
8. When you receive the judgment, write a summary of it, and enter the date of reception and the verdict.
9. If you have any documents related to this dispute, click on “Next” and on “Select a file” to upload it.
10. Browse your computer to find the document, click on it, and click on “Open.”
11. Select the date of the document, and describe it if necessary.
12. Click on “Finish.”
You have now created a dispute.
Transcription of the Subtitles