How to Create a Reunion
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the “Communications” tab and the “Reunions” subtab.
2. Click on “Add” at the top right.
3. Enter the title of the reunion and the message you want to send to the participants.
4. Select the date of the reunion, and enter the time and the duration.
5. If you want to attach a document to the message, click on “Select a file” in the “Documents” section.
6. Click on “Select the participants” to select the people you want to send the reunion invitation to.
7. Select the participants, and click on “OK.”
8. Write the display text for the link if necessary.
9. Paste the link of the reunion if it takes place online (Zoom, Teams, etc.).
10. Click on “Finish.”
You have now created a reunion.
The participants will receive the invitation by email, and they will see the reunion on their Proprio Expert dashboard.
Transcription of the Subtitles