How to Create a Service Call
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the “Communications” tab and the “Service Calls” subtab.
2. Click on “Add” at the top right.
3. Click on “Select an applicant” to select the person that requested the service call.
4. Tick the name of the applicant, and click on “OK.”
5. Select the date, the priority, and the status of the service call at the top right.
6. Select the entity (company, property, or unit) of the service call (example: the unit of the tenant that asks you to repair their sink).
7. Select the type of service call in the “Information” section.
8. Describe the service call (example: the sink is leaking).
9. Click on “Next” to enter any other information you deem necessary.
10. Click on “Finish.”
You have now created a service call.
Transcription of the Subtitles