How to Create a Supplier
This video procedure is available with English subtitles. Start the video, click on “⚙️” and on “Subtitles,” and choose “English (Canada).”
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the “Data” tab and the “Suppliers” subtab.
2. Click on “Add” at the top right.
3. Enter the name of the supplier.
4. Select the account to which the supplier is assigned. When you assign an expense to this supplier, it will be entered automatically in this account.
5. Enter any other information you deem necessary.
6. Click on “Finish.”
You have now created a supplier.
Transcription of the Subtitles
To add a supplier, go to the “Data” tab and the “Suppliers” subtab. Click on “Add.” Then, enter the name of the supplier.
You can select an account in the chart of accounts for this supplier.
When you assign an expense to this supplier, the expense will automatically be entered in the account you selected.
Click on “Finish” to create the supplier.