How to Enter an Expense
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Expenses” subtab.
2. Click on “Add” at the top right.
3. Select the supplier.
4. Select the entity to which the expense is assigned (company, property, unit, etc.). The expense is assigned to the entity for which you bought something (service, physical object, etc.).
5. Select the account to which the expense is assigned.
6. Describe the expense, and enter the unit price.
7. Tick “Taxable” if the item is taxable.
8. To enter more than one item, click on “Add an item”, and repeat steps 5, 6, and 7.
9. Check that the date is correct.
10. Enter a unique expense number.
11. Click on “Finish.”
You have now created an expense.
Transcription of the Subtitles