How to Create an Invoice for a Contact
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Collections” subtab.
2. Click on “Invoicing” at the top right.
3. Tick “Contact” in the “Assignation” column.
4. Select the contact to which the invoice is assigned, or create them if they are not in your contact list.
5. To create the contact, click on “+” next to the dropdown list.
6. Select the account of the invoice, or create a new account.
7. To create an account, click on “+” next to “Account.”
8. Describe the invoice, and enter the amount.
9. Check that the date at the top right is correct.
10. Click on “Finish.”
11. To view the invoice, click on “Letter” at the top right.
12. To send the invoice, open it in letter format, and click on “Send” at the top right.
13. When you receive the payment, go to the “Collections” subtab, and enter the date of payment, the payment method, and the amount.
You have now created an invoice for a contact.