How to Give a Tenant a Discount
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Collections” subtab.
2. In the selector at the top left, select the unit you want to modify.
3. Click on “Invoicing” at the top right.
4. Make sure that the invoice is assigned to the right company, property, and unit.
5. Check “Lease” in the “Assignation” column.
6. Select the account “4700 – Discount.”
7. Describe the discount in the “Description” section.
8. Enter the amount of the discount.
9. Click anywhere, and the amount will automatically become negative.
10. Select the date (the first day of the month with the discount) at the top right.
11. Click on “Finish.”
12. Check that, in the “Collections” subtab, the discount has been applied on the tenant’s balance.
You have now given the tenant a discount.
Transcription of the Subtitles