How to Give a Tenant a Free Month
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the “Accounting” tab and the “Collections” subtab.
2. In the selector at the top left, select the unit you want to modify.
3. Click on “Invoicing” at the top right.
4. Make sure that the invoice is assigned to the right company, property, and unit.
5. Check “Lease” in the “Assignation” column.
6. Select the account “4700 – Discount.”
7. Describe the discount in the “Description” section (e.g. August 2021 free).
8. Enter the amount of the rent.
9. Click anywhere, and the amount will automatically become negative.
10. Select the date (the first day of the free month) at the top right.
11. Click on “Finish.”
12. Check that, in the “Collections” subtab, the balance of the free month is at zero.
You have now given the tenant a free month.
Transcription of the Subtitles