How to Reactivate a Deactivated Company
This video procedure is available with English subtitles. Start the video, click on “” and on “Subtitles,” and choose “English (Canada).”
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the “Data” tab and the “Companies” subtab.
2. Click on the search bar at the top right.
3. Click on “Inactive Companies.”
4. Click on the company you want to reactivate.
5. Click on “Activate” at the top right.
The company is now reactivated.
Transcription of the Subtitles
Do you want to reactivate a deactivated company? Here is how you do it.
Go to the “Data” tab and the “Companies” subtab.
In the upper right corner, click on the search bar.
Now, click on “Inactive Companies.”
The deactivated companies will appear.
Click on the one you want to reactivate.
In the upper right corner, click on “Activate.”
Next, click on the three lines in the upper left corner to go back to the list of companies.
The reactivated company should be in the list.