How to Send a Late Payment Notice to a Tenant
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the “Letters” tab.
2. Click on “Late payment” in the “Accounting” section.
3. In the “Include” section, tick the elements that you want to include in the notices.
4. Check that the notices contain the correct information.
5. Click on “Send” at the top right to send the notices to the tenants.
6. Check that “Individual Email” is ticked to make sure that the tenants only receive their own late payment notice. Otherwise, a single email with all the notices will be sent to every tenant.
7. Write a message if necessary.
8. Click on “Send.”
You have now created and sent a late payment notice.
Transcription of the Subtitles